Friday, September 14, 2012

cocoon otw butterfly

-bad day-

there always up and down in life
and i feel that this is my down moment...
p/s : maybe not very down....but for me is quite down ady...

alot of thinking and feeling
i use to keep with myself
and keep it too well...
no body ever noticed
till ~~~ being misunderstand
p/s : is part of my fault, but why should i reveal all those emotion ?

well,
aquarius is a water
so
what happened to me now is...

i'm as a water
trying to fit into
a new bottles
a new shape
a new environment

i'm struggling to fit in
p/s : i'm very insecure actually, don't know what to afraid....is really don't know, and don't ask me why...i'm just insecure....i'm trying the best to overcome it...the problem is....i am the problem

i'm finding a way
a way of my way

i know i can make it...
hope it won't take too long to do so....
i'm not young anymore...i know it...
aikssss....shit

p/s : my hormone imbalance is really severe and terrible...it really affects me - innermost and outermost

不明白
为什么
要把小女人
硬生生的
训练成
大女人
-泪-



No comments:

Post a Comment